The Holiday Shop-O-Rama Extravaganza soon will be upon us and we’d love for you to participate.
The Art Studio, Inc. will host its annual art sale that offers one-stop shopping for a unique, funky, artistic and inexpensive gifts created by local artisans.
This event is your opportunity to present your work for sale during this holiday season. All work must be handmade and original by the presenting artist, no kits allowed and work must be constructed with quality and integrity.
• Paintings, illustrations and photographs must be the work of the presenting artist and must be appropriately matted and placed in cradles or other retaining stands, as there is not enough room to hang all flat work. Limited editions of prints are acceptable but photocopy reproduced work is not allowed.
• Tables and displays are the presenting artists’ responsibility. All work must be listed on an inventory form provided by TASI. The artist will assign each work a unique number and description, with a corresponding number and your initials on the price tag on the item being sold.
• The Art Studio will handle all sales and tax collection in exchange for a 25 percent donation from the artist on all sales of their work.
• All contributing artists must be members in good standing with The Art Studio, Inc., and all work must remain on display for the duration of the show. New work will be accepted throughout the month.
• This year’s sale will coincide with the Merchant Soiree which will take place on the opening date, Dec. 1, during the reception from 7-10 p.m.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
November 24-28: Bring work and set up displays.
December 1: Sale opens noon-5 p.m. Reception, 7-10 p.m.
(Treat for the food table greatly appreciated)
December 20-21: Unsold work to be picked up by artist.
If you have further questions, please call The Art Studio at 409-838-5393 or send us an email through our contact page.